Sunday, 22 September 2013

Chef of the week

It is that time of the week again...APPRECIATION DAY. This is the part of my blog that gets me really JOYous because it shows I've not been wasting my time uploading recipes. I am pleased to introduce the next chef of the week:

Full Name: Joy Chinaza Enyinnaya
Date of Birth: February 17th
Occupation: Business Person
Hobbies: Singing, Cooking and Shopping.
Likes: Roasted fish with fried irish potatoes
Dislikes: Arrogance and being taken for granted.
Favorite food: Beans and Plantain with sweet potatoes.
Word of advice for chichi's cuisine: Keep it up dear, I look forward to watching you on TV.

I've known Joy since high school and one thing I remember vividly about her is that she's a wonderful singer. Amongst her other talents is her being a wonderful cook too. Thank you so much for making this delicious Rice and Kidney sauce.
Get original recipe from here


P.S: If you want to be featured on the blog, please send your picture and a picture of the food you prepared to chichiscuisine@gmail.com


6 comments:

  1. * ahem * I ate that shawarma men!!! Delicious sontin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Kinelo...I'm glad u liked it. U'd have written dis comment of the shawarma post pweeez ;) don't worry we'll be sending more goodies dat way from tym to tym!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Joy my friend!! Chichi pls I need help with that Egusi soup made with Tomato sauce. How do I reach you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ady, I will put up an egusi soup recipe real soon. However, I don't cook my egusi with tomatoes so I don't know how that's done. You can reach me on chichiscuisine@gmail.com.

      Delete
  4. I see Joy my friend!! Chichi pls I need help with that Egusi soup made with Tomato sauce. How do I reach you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the winner of d airtime,Lol welldone Chichi!!! So proud of u!!!

    ReplyDelete