Sunday, 13 October 2013

Chef of the week


Full name: Njideka Diane Ikpeze
Date of birth: February 11th
Occupation: Nurse
Hobbies: Cooking, Traveling and shopping
Favorite food: Ukwa
Likes: Cleaning, watching movies, saving lives ;)
Dislikes: Dishonesty
Word of advice for chichi's cuisine: Don't let anyone discourage you...you'll definitely go places with Chichi's cuisine. May God bless your dreams.

Njide, thank you so much for visiting the blog and making these scrumptious meatpies.
Get the original recipe here

P.S: If you want to be featured on the blog, please send your picture and a picture of the food you prepared to chichiscuisine@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. 1st off, let me say I have never seen anything like this in Nigeria or by a Nigerian and quite frankly I am proud. My name is Mary Okafor and I am a reviewer and this week I am doing a review on Nigerian blogs on twitter. I stumbled on your blog from the NBA website and I am very glad I clicked on your link from the hundreds I was confronted with. Kudos! I'll like to connect with you on twitter. My twitter handle is @AuntyMaysReview. Looking forward to hearing from you

    ReplyDelete