Sunday, 10 November 2013

Chef of the week



Yaaaaay, Sunday is finally here!!! I've been sooooo excited since I got this entry for Chef Of the Week because this is my first Male COW. Hopefully more guys will cook from the blog so that we'll have a Male Vs. Female chef of the week competition. Hehe. Anyway, ladies and gentlemen I am pleased to introduce you to...

Full Name: Gozie Isi
Date of Birth: June 4th
Occupation: Quality Analyst
Hobbies: Basketball, soccer, non-fiction books, gym, dancing. Personal development
Favorite Food: "Good food"
Likes: Gym, reading non-fiction books, personal development, FOOD...to mention a few.
Dislikes: In a nutshell "Ego"
Word of advice to ChiChisCuisine: Don't stop the great work and continually look to keep improving.

Gozie has recently taken up cooking as a hobby. He plans to mesmerize his friends and family with good food whenever they visit. Gozie share your address with us so that we can come and visit oooh.
Thank you for making this delicious curry chicken from the blog.
Get the original recipe from here


Lol at you being playful with your food. I really love that. Hope you didn't chow alone oh.


P.S: If you want to be featured on the blog, please send your picture and a picture of the food you prepared to chichiscuisine@gmail.com

22 comments:

  1. Wow will like to meet u I like it when a guy can cook good food

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys who cook turn me on. What did he say his sexy name is again? *batts lashes*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can eat both @ d food n mr. Sexy chef.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dobis!!! I can hear u.. Thanks guys for all d sexy comments. Enuff butterflies in me now to propel to space. I'll just say.. "If I can do that then u can do better...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ChiChisCuisine please hook a sister up!!! A cute guy that can cook...what else can a girl ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... We share the same birth date.nice dish there,you are every girl's dream..a guy who can cook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice. See dem girls tripping. Hehehehhehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whaooo the food and it's presentation is amazing. Guy u too make sense jare

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really good! I've nominated chichi's cuisine for the Liebster Awards....http://nappilynigeriangirl.blogspot.com/2013/11/presenting-liebster-award.html?showComment=1383817967680#c1957737255624705731ee link

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woooow...I can't believe a guy did this. Now I'm challenged to be a chef of the week. By the way, you're really cute Gozie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm! Wow! Lovely...enroute to my kitchen..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummmm, he is as cream and sexy as that drink you posted today! #mydreamguy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yea this Gozie guy is cute, jst came across this blog. Nice work chichi's cuisine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chi pls can u research a bit and update us like maybe once a week on perfectly healthy recipes(African and intercontinental) for weight watchers biko. Ingredients we can find in the local stores o biko. Ooo nne m.will be greatly appreciated.thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok dear, I'll put "healthy" recipes soon. But some of the recipes I have on can be tweaked to suit ur diet...and ofcourse portion control is the most effective.

      Delete
  15. Gozie in ur mind now oh people are tripping for u n ur food.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol chichi tell dubem to come cook for me. Ps na muna b dis.told u I stalk ur blog. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, yes oh u told me. Wen u come to dis side of d country Bem will showcase his culinary skills ;)

      Delete
  17. OMG! Did he really cook ds?cutie, pls wld u be my val?am married though bu at ds particular juncture I DON'T MIND,*covers face*.

    ReplyDelete